Submissions for the Ebook of 1st International Conference on Childhood and Adolescence:
Taking into account the relevance of the discussed themes on the 1st International Conference on Childhood and Adolescence, the Organizing Committee and the Scientific Committee are presently organizing the publication of an eBook in order to gather some of the communications presented.
If you want to be included in this publication, you must send a final version of the text between 20th march and 14th July, through the email email@example.com
Proposals will be peer-reviewed and the decision will be announced at the end of September.
Guidelines for the submission:
The paper proposals must comply to the following rules:
- Text: maximum of 7 500 words (notes and bibliography included)
- Abstract with a maximum of 250 words
- Languages: Portuguese+ English, English or Spanish+ English). They should always include an English version.
- Maximum of 5 keywords.
- Text must be formatted with 1,5 line spacing, 11-point Times New Roman font, and the margins: Top and Bottom margin – 3 cm; remaining margins – 2,5 cm
- Quotations - APA 6th
- Titles, subtitles and other sections must be explicitly differentiated from the rest of the text
- Word or Pages files can be submitted
- The papers can be send to the email firstname.lastname@example.org